utorak, 30. lipnja 2009.

PEARL (HAWAII)


Hawaii we are coming. Is there better place on the Earth to have fun better then Hawaii. Maybe, but Hawaii sounds great to have fun. One of my favorite nightclubs is Pearl.

Since its opening in Ala Moana Center last year, Pearl has served as a sleek watering hole for sophisticated 20- and 30-somethings, with its lounge-like ambience and fresh cocktails. There’s more to come, too, says marketing and PR director Cydney Chu. “We have freshened up our menu, including an overhaul of our wine selections,” she says. “We really want to distinguish ourselves not only as the best nightclub in Honolulu but also as a great eatery and happy-hour spot.”

And they have lots of different coctalis, with interesting names like Pearl bellini, Limon lover, Sangria passion... Sounds delicious. Also they serve really good food.

Some of visiters say:

The first time I went to Pearl, I didn't like it but a couple years later, I decided to give them another chance and I'm glad I did. This time, I went there at 4:30 and left by 8 and that was the best time because I just wanted to relax. The service was EXCELLENT! Can't complain.

or...

If I am forced to go clubbing, this is where I want to be. I love the drinks, decor, half naked dancing diva's and the people (mixed nuts). 
*valet
*vip bottle service
*great hors d'oeuvres (crab cakes are the best!)
*Their Euro-asian Riesling from Germany is excellent!
*mixed crowd...young, old, tourist, local people and tens.
*Strict dress code so, you know there won't be icky bummy peeps rubbin on you when they walk by.
*relaxed fun atmosphere.
I will be going back again soon!:)

or even...

How much cheese can you pack into one place!? This place sux! People actually pay to go here? And the music? Who plays shit like that with a straight face?

well, people have different opinions. I think it is good.

http://www.pearlhawaii.com/

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar